Smith's Fork Park Campground is a full service campground. Each site has electricity, water, and sewer connections. There is a restroom/shower house on site. The campground is open April 15 to October 15. Reservations may be made during the season by calling 816-532-1028. No reservations may be made before April 15
Directions from 169 Highway:
Take DD highway east through historic downtown Smithville approximately 1.25 miles to Litton Way (this road goes across Smithville Lake Dam) head north on Litton Way and take the first left, Smith`s Fork Dr. Follow to Campground on left.
N 39° 23.761` W 94° 33.570`
- All sites. Thirty dollars ($30.00) per night.
- All campers are subject to a five dollar ($5.00) charge for vehicles in excess of the primary tow vehicle and towed vehicle. For purposes of this section, a vehicle shall include, but limit to, cars, trucks, vans, motor homes, boats, jet skis, go-carts, motorcycles, etc. For purposes of this section, a "primary tow vehicle" is defined as a motor home or vehicle towing a trailer.
Registration with the campground host is required before camping.
By camping at Smith's Fork Park Campground, the registrant and all guests acknowledge all campground rules and agree to abide by each rule.
Campground facilities are reserved for registered campground guests only
Maximum length of stay is 14 days in a 21 day period
Check out time is 1 pm
Visitation hours: 7am thru 9pm
Quiet hours: 10pm thru 7 am
Gate opens at 7 am - Gate closes at 10 pm
**NO ELECTRICAL CONVERTERS OR PIGTAILS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED**
- Parking allowed on gravel areas ONLY, no parking on the grass.
- One camper and one tent per site OR two tents per site.
- Tents must be placed within 25 feet of the camp pad.
- Campfires allowed in the fire rings ONLY. No campfires after midnight.
- The consumption of alcohol will be allowed in campsites only.
- Alcohol consumption will be limited to individuals 21 yeas of age or older.
- Obey campground traffic regulations and observe one-way traffic patterns.
- Keep the campground clean by placing all refuse in the trash containers.
- Do NOT put trash in campfires.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- No pets allowed in the park buildings. Clean up after your pet.
- No fireworks, firearms or amplified sound.
- Satellite dishes must be placed within 10` of the camping unit.
- No washing of camping RV, towed trailer or towing vehicle.
- Powered scooters inside the campground must be street ready with brakes (front & back), signal lights, headlight and tail light. The rider must hold a valid state drivers license and obey campground speed limits and traffic patterns.
- NO REFUNDS